Alec Empire and The Monks in ARTROCKER




ARTROCKER: WHAT'S BEEN THE HIGH POINT OF THE DECADE FOR YOU?

ALEC: Working with The Monks on a collaboration track for their documentary film Transatlantic Feedback. I have been a fan since my teenage years. Discovered them through John Peel. There was a moment, where I actually had tears in my eyes, listening to our finished track. I am a huge music fan and that I had the chance to meet and work with them made this decade for me! Joe Strummer from The Clash watching and loving my last show ever with Atari Teenage Riot in Australia was another one of these moments.








Comments

Anonymous said…
這麼好的部落格,以後看不到怎麼辦啊!!!..................................................

Popular posts from this blog

Johanna Vollmeyer sobre La causa contra Franco

La fama es voraz. Un documental sobre Donna Summer.